Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Breakup

This is the not saying that our band is broken up, but it is talking about how Caleb and Lauren have broken up.. The beloved couple has broken up. Caleb has lived in a downer recently.. That is why this blog has been lacking.


But out with the bad and in with the new. WE GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL this week. We as a band have completed the most dramatic and worthless schooling in our lives. But I am sure we will missed such a memorable moment in our lives.

As the ceremony went on, I, being Caleb, bobbed my head back and forth, nearly falling asleep every ten minutes during this THREE hour ceremony. I felt like getting up and screaming, JUST GIVE US THE STUPID DIPLOMAS!! My mother forced me to be there.. worthless.. it was worthless. Oh well..

John went and saw Anberlin with his girlfriend... I got dumped that night.. I could have been at one of my favorite bands concert.. but no.. I was being dumped.. WHY COULDN'T SHE HAVE DONE IT A DIFFERENT DAY????? As you can tell, I am kinda bitter... But its okay, she had great reason.

Anyway, I decided to start eating healthy.... No more Beto's breakfast burritos for me.. Or so I thought.. I had never eaten an orange until this day, I would like you all to observe this. Will sat and filmed me as a struggled to swallow this vile cantraption that they call fruit.




Anyway.. I stayed at Will's house a few nights this week. It was quite the adventure to drive up to Kaysville by myself. LONGEST DRIVE I'VE DONE BY MYSELF. But it was well worth it.. I guess..

We went to "serenade" girls at the local High School during their lunch. All I constantly heard from Will was, this is a bad idea. And, Why are we doing this? Caleb, Are you retarded? He pushed me past the point of being able to play.. so.. We ended up not doing it. Oh well.. It was pretty fun to spend all that time with my beloved guitar playing friend.

We are doing a photo shoot tomorrow as a band, so, we'll have to let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment